Category : AOC white agricole rum with protected designation of origin "Martinique" (pure sugar cane juice, no blending, no artificial flavor, no sugar added)
Alcoholic degree : 50°
Volume : 70 cl (also available in 75cl)
Tasting recommendation : to be consumed with a tea spoon of cane brown sugar or sugar syrup and a zest of lime for about 5 cl of rum. This is martinican "ti - punch" (to be pronounced "tee - punch).
Released in 2012, this vintage refers to the Fond - Capot house where Héritiers Madkaud rum was founded in 1895. The first occupant of this place was Lieutenant General Jean - Charles de Baas - Castelmore, Governor General of the French West Indies and musketeer of Louis XIV, in 1674.
A round rum, of great refinement, which mixes agreeably fresh cane taste and fruity flavors. The end of mouth, light, is colored with a subtle scent of zest.
- 2019 - IWSC : bronze medal (score : 89 / 100 points)
- 2017 - Madrid international rum congress : gold medal
- 2015 - Berlin Rum Fest : gold medal
- 2015 - Moscow Prodexpo contest : Silver medal
- 2014 - Paris Rum Fest : gold medal
- 2013 - Madrid international rum congress : bronze medal