Category : AOC white agricole rum with protected designation of origin "Martinique" (pure sugar cane juice, no blending, no artificial flavor, no sugar added)
Alcoholic degree : 50°
Volume : 100 cl
Tasting recommendation : to be consumed with a tea spoon of cane brown sugar or sugar syrup and a zest of lime for about 5 cl of rum. This is martinican "ti - punch" (to be pronounced "tee - punch).
AOC white agricole rum distilled from the cane fields of the North Atlantic coast of Martinique. Released on the market since the end of 2007 under the simple name of "Heirs Madkaud white agricole rum", this vintage received the name "renaissance" in 2017, for the 160th anniversary of the birth of the founder, Félicien Madkaud . The label changed on this occasion.
On the nose: round rum, smooth, with predominant vegetable fragrance and a slight aroma of zest.
On the palate: roundness, fresh cane taste, sign of a humid soil. At the end of the mouth, taste of zest and ripe fruits in compote.
Product prize list
- 2021 - International Wine & Spirits Competition : Silver medal (92 pts / 100)
- 2019 - Martinique Rhum Award : 3rd place
- 2018 - International Wine & Spirits Competition : Silver medal
- 2016 - Madrid international rum congress : Bronze medal
- 2015 - Madrid international rum congress : Gold medal
- 2013 - "Cathay Pacific" Hong Kong International Wine & Spirits Competition : Bronze medal